Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Aftermath!

Well...what can I say. The Summer Fair was great fun and we raised more money than previous years. The final total is still to be announced and then we will send out a thank-you letter to one and all. All the hard work has been well worth it, however there was a down side to the day.

I am not going to mention any names as that wouldn't be fair but there was a very upsetting incident directed towards Fiona and it was so awful that it made me hand in my notice yesterday after the Sports Day was out of the way.

It wasn't a decision I took lightly and after a week-end with no sleep I wrote the letter to Mr.Jones (headmaster) and the reasons why. When I got home he phoned me and I had chance to explain further. I knew he was in for a rough ride after what had happened.

We talked and he asked me to reconsider and I said I would but things on the work front had to change and certain people too who continue to put obstacles up during our fund-raising efforts.

I spent most of the day at school today preparing for the "Tropical Disco" tomorrow and we had another little chat. It was awful to see him upset and I said I would return after the six week holidays. I have a very good relationship with him and feel sad about the whole situation.

Hopefully at the disco tomorrow we can all let our hair down after a busy and stressful school year and try and put our differences aside. A little guilt is creeping in now as I feel like I have opened up a can of worms but some things have to be addressed in order to progress.

There is a very "cool" atmosphere at the moment but I can live with that.

I am very surprised at how upset I have been over all this. Usually, I just switch off as one trauma after another launches into my life. I think the fact that I have come off my benzodiazepines has a lot to do with it. My sensitivity is returning after being "dormant" for so long. I am not used to it but my reactions seem to be within normal boundaries now. I have been so "flat" in the past when truly awful things have occured. It has scared me at times when the tears haven't fallen and the thoughts have been been tossed aside.

On a lighter note, my youngest daughter got her school report today and it was great. That's two good reports from both my girls this term. Adults continue to cause great angst so thank goodness for the children is what I say.

Well, it is going to be a long and loud day tomorrow so I am signing off. Goodnight and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11