
Name...Flinn
Age...not too sure
Birthplace...errr!!!
Breed...male, adult, champagne/cream ferret.
Likes...Fizz's warm basket. Bits and bobs, I steal everything and anything and hide it in my den! Digging, especially under the new leather sofa!!! Doing a weasel war dance in the shower! Living in the house!
Dislikes...Fizz flinging me outta her basket. Ellen's mother, she chased me with a roll of Christmas wrapping paper after she found my newly constructed den under/in the new leather sofa.
Most embarassing moment...Ellen sending me for "the op". Being caught dragging a giant piece of chicken pie up the stairs by Granny!

Name...Fizz
Age...3 years
Birthplace...was found in a rubbish bag with my brother and sister near a disused railway line at 8 weeks old.
Breed...black/white whippet cross female poochie.
Likes...all human food. I have a passion for pizza! Sleeping with my owner Ellen. My daily mountain walk.
Dislikes...cold weather, rain, Flinn...when he sabotages my basket. Empty plates. Seagulls.
Most embarassing moment...being discovered upside down in the kitchen bin hunting for pizza crusts, and when I stole the turkey leg one Christmas Day.
I got the idea for these pet profiles from 0toleranz's recent blog. He has a great profile of his cats. He won't mind me stealing his idea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment