Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A New Me!!

Good evening. I am feeling a little light-headed at the moment, because I had a rather drastic hair-cut this afternoon. After 5 years of growing my hair, I had the majority of it cut off. It was very long and very heavy and although some people say it's my best feature...it had to go.

On Friday, I am returning to the same hairdresser for some more drama! I am going to have it coloured. Firstly, the stylist is going to neutralise the very light blonde colourant on my hair and then match up the "new" colour as close as possible to my natural colour which is dark blonde. I haven't seen my natural colour for about 15 years so it is going to be interesting. My Mum is on holiday in Scotland at the moment so she is going to have a shock when she sees me at the week-end when she returns. I am sure a few other people will have to look twice when they see me.

I am sure the children in work at school tomorrow will notice straight away...as children do.

When my transformation is complete, I will post a picture, better still, before and after shots.

I assure you I haven't "lost the plot" or similar, just want to be more natural. This is a year for change in my life. I wonder what will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11