Monday, February 20, 2006

The latest "weigh in".....



Well, it's that time again! I have lost a bit more which is good but still a long way to go.

On Saturday, I went for an 8 mile walk which was very tiring but enjoyable. I walked up the West Shore, around the Great Orme and then along the North Shore. My legs were aching that much that I thought I had walked the entire North Wales coast line!!!

Berenice, now has a new camera, so hopefully you will be able to relate to the places as she posts her images. My 8 miles notched up 16,000 steps on my counter. I am hoping to repeat the walk on Wednesday with my youngest daughter and of course the pooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11