Monday, February 6, 2006

The Weird Factor!

I was tagged by Pris http://poeticinspire.blogspot.com/2006/02/ive-been-tagged.html
Here are my 5 weird things......

1. When I was a child, a doctor examined my head after a fall and told me that I had brain bumps! My Mum thought it was just his way of humouring me, but on later examination, mum and me both felt these bony protusions which are still there. If I ever decide to go bald, I dread to think what my head will look like.

2. I don't like walking alongside someone, or watching someone walking in front of me, unless we are in-step....weird but true.

3. I have had a recurring dream for 14 years now. In my dream, I have returned to nursing but am working illegally as I haven't re-registered with the UKCC, who regulate the nurse's register. The location, ie: which ward, and other staff members in the hospital is always different, but the sheer panic I feel about working un-registered is awful. I wake up in a cold sweat every time I have this dream.

4. I regularly have a very strong urge to sing a choral piece called like the "Hallelujah Chorus" in
the most public places. I have done it just once so far and walked away red-faced but triumphant!!! I have had this urge for many years.

5. When I was pregnant with Nicola, aged almost 14, I craved the following...cold, white boiled rice, cold baked beans and cold sardines!!! The problem is, I still have the craving even now and sneak off into the kitchen to indulge myself in this delicious dish!!!
My girls are disgusted when they catch me. Ha.

David.A.Giacalone... http://dagosanshaikudiary.blogspot.com/

Imran... http://mi-photography.blogspot.com/

J.A.Lockhart... http://jamesalockhart.blogspot.com/

Mattm... http://mordenhaikupoetry.blogspot.com/

0toleranz... http://1269music.blogspot.com/

Gents...you are tagged! Please write 5 weird facts about yourself and post them on your blog. Looking forward to reading.
Once done...please TAG 5 other bloggers.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11