Thursday, March 23, 2006

Been busy falling in love!

Someone once told me that when you are "in love" you want to tell the whole world.
So here I am telling the whole world....just that.
I have fallen in love...really fallen in love.....
Someone else regularly tells me that "life begins at 40" and in the same month as my 40th birthday, October, I am going to meet him for the first time.
He lives a long way away but is coming to see me not long before my birthday and the first date we are going to have is a walk along the beach, the one in the pictures I recently posted here.
Would you believe me if I told you that I met him here on my blog? Well I did...
He is a very special person and you'll have to put up with a love-sick Ellen for the next few months.
Just wanted to share my good news with you all.
Miles of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11