Saturday, March 11, 2006

A Saturday Night in my House!!!!



It's another mad Saturday night in my house. I thought I would take some web cam pics of what has been going on...so you can soak up the atmosphere and join in the madness!

The "Princess Party" went really well. I had a big hug from my friend Michelle and her daughter, the birthday girl. I was quite tired when I got home and was looking forward to relaxing and doing some knitting..... My girls had other ideas.

Here is my daughter Nicola(right) and her friend. Nicola has her hair in foils and they are waiting for the mixture to "cook". Budding hairdressers in the making.

My poor pooch Fizz is joining in the fun and is rehearsing for her ballet class! Maybe she is just in pain, like me, having to listen to DJ Rankin Techno Rave at full blast on Nicola's sound system.

My youngest daughter Rebekah is upstairs lying on her bed with a homemade fresh banana face pack on. I was going to go upstairs to investigate but I have changed my mind. I dread to think of the mess up there.

Flinn the ferret, is hiding out in his new secret den...under the bath....he's a wise little chap.

All this at 11.30p.m.

Well folks, thanks for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11