Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Richie...my Rainbow.

Four years ago I wrote "Chasing Rainbows" whilst sitting in my room in a hospital. Despite everything I knew that one day I would find my rainbow.

And I did...I found Richie.

Chasing Rainbows

So many rainbows I have chased them all.

Some so out of reach, never rose to their height.

Some so brightly coloured, one touch and they faded.

Some so distant and pale, I could not travel that far.

Some appeared unexpectedly, shone and moved on.

Some failed to appear, when sun and rain met.

Some so transparent, their colours dilute.

Some so big and beautiful, were shared amongst all......

One day I will catch it, my very own bow.

With rich vibrant colours that endlessly glow.

Will love it and cherish it, shine in it's light.

Its' pot of pure gold,will forever be mine.

© Ellen Johns 2002

Richie...the rainbow I have waited my whole life for.With every beautiful colour I have ever imagined, shining in the deepest part of my heart. Illuminating my life.

I chased and caught my rainbow but now he is flickering and dimming in the shadow of grey skies.His colours fading.

Every sunrise and sunset has led me to him, every path I have ever walked has been part of a journey leading me to him.

How I wanted to cherish my rainbow, but instead I've tainted his colours with my palette of black.

Now I am going to shine for him, for both of us, and re-ignite his light.

Soon, I am going to hold my rainbow and am never going to let go.

I love my rainbow.

Richie has just found out he's very poorly. When he told me, just yesterday, I heard every dream we ever had...crack and crash to the floor.
Since then, I have picked every single one up and have pieced them all back together.


I desperately need to go to him and we are trying to make this possible.All I have ever wanted is to be with him.I hear him all around me, in his words, in his wonderful music, in his songs, the ones he has written for me, but at this moment in time I need to be with him in person.

I can't write my own words for Richie at this moment so I have borrowed the lyrics from one of my favourite artists.I know he'll understand.

Please Forgive Me...David Grey


Please forgive me if i act a little strange
For i know not what i do
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every time i look at you
Every time i look at you

Help me out here all my words are falling short
And theres so much i want to say
I wanna tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way
When you look at me that way

Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow
Moving out across the bay
Like a stone i fall deep into your eyes
Deep into that mystery
Deep into some mystery

I got half a mind to scream out loud
I got half a mind to die
So i wont ever have to lose you boy
Wont ever have to say goodbye
I wont ever have to lie
Wont ever have to say goodbye

Please forgive me if i act a little strange
For i know now what i do
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every time i look at you
Every time i look at you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11