Well, it's a week ago tonight since I posted about me and Richie not being together anymore...
Three days ago I saw something I never thought I would see again...a mail from Richie in my inbox! Even then, I just stared at the unopened mail thinking...this is going to be a "been nice knowing you but goodbye" mail. I am so glad it didn't say that.
I phoned Richie on Thursday and got his voice-mail and then a minute or two later he phoned me back and we got to speak for the first time. As soon as I heard him speak, be it in a sleepy voice, I just knew that it was all going to be O.K..I was so nervous and can't remember everything I said, but I remember every single word he said to me!!!
He did have his reasons and we have talked everything through. Like I said to him, in the past I have been very good at switching off my emotions almost with immediate effect, but not where he's concerned.
I have never felt so lost and lonely in all my life and hope I never feel like that again! Richie has posted his take on things on his blog (my music) as I have here.
I love him so much and it feels so good to be able to smile again when I think of him. Thanks to Berenice for being there for me during all this. I have been so quiet and distracted...real hard work! and thanks to all my friends here too for helping me through.
P.S...here is the link for Berenice's page on the Victorian Extravaganza. She has worked really hard with this and I for one am proud of her. Thanks B.
http://www.poetatrest.com/Llandudno/extravaganza2006.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment