Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dads.

I have been thinking about "dads" today being as it's Father's Day. It is 23.51p.m. here and I'm posting this just before this special day is over.

Many things have gone through my mind today about dads and the many different circumstances surrounding them.You can't help but notice the cards staring at you from the shop windows, it's a difficult day to ignore even if you want to. I've thought of the dads who are desperate to see their children and can't for whatever reason. What an empty day this must have been for them.

I've thought of the dads who are no longer here and the empty space there now is at the table of their loved ones.

Of dads working away in far off places and can't make it home, or dads in prison or hospital...and can't be at home.

Of men who long to become dads and can't for whatever reason and men who are dads but struggle with their role.

And today it's only natural that I have thought about my own dad...who passed away a little over a year ago.Things were so very wrong with my dad and me but he was still my dad...and I have thought about him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11