Thursday, June 15, 2006

Distant Skies.

Well, in two weeks time on 29th June, I am going to be making a very long journey! I will be flying to the U.S. to meet Richie, for the first time.

I got my ticket on Monday and am stopping off in Ontario Canada on the way. I am only going for a week, but that's enough time for us to meet up and spend some time together.

I will be there for the 4th July, so I am really looking forward to that.

We have had to change our plans from the original ones, but we have both just found out that life can be very unpredictable and the end result will still be the same. We will meet.

I would love to stay for longer, but with work and family commitments it's just a short visit.

We are going to be busy over the next two weeks but it's an exciting time.

Will update things here on my blog during that time.

Meanwhile, take care friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11