Tomorrow I am hoping to but my new pc. It can't come quick enough for me, ha.
I have the loan of one at the moment and I have just been catching up with all your blogs. I have really enjoyed finding out what has been happening in your lives.
I have just finished reading Imran's blog, about the arrival of their baby hamsters. The photography is excellent and well worth a look...I've never seen such cute pics!
James has some great haiku and tankas with an Autumn theme.I have enjoyed reading through them and absorbing the atmosphere of this, my favourite season.
Berenice has a variety of interesting posts, ranging from ''impossible for me'' yoga positions, to her cat in a straight jacket!
On Pris' blog I listened to a guy singing with a most unusual voice amongst other eye-catching posts.
On Richie's blog, an explanation as to why he has had to postpone his visit here in October, but also, the most lovely song and lyrics, maybe inspired by the sadness we both feel.
Who needs t.v. when you can have all this at the click of a mouse?
I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting all your blogs this evening...quality time, well spent.
Smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment