Sunday, September 24, 2006

Becky and the Big City!

Well, I have got my new pc up and running and am really pleased with it.
It's good to be back online without having to cross my fingers each time I log on..ha.

My youngest daughter has just returned from a week-end in London. Auditions for a tv programme were recently held at her school and she got through to the next round.

The second round auditions were held today and she thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I wasn't able to take Becky myself so the school secretary offered to take her...I am so appreciative.

They left yesterday morning and spent a large part of the day sight-seeing in the city from the top deck of an open-top tour bus. They also went to Buckingham Palace and last night they went to see the musical ''Mama Mia'' which comprises of all the Abba songs.Another generation is now enjoying the hit songs from the seventies and eighties! Becky, aged ten!

Becky has been full of beans since getting back home and even if she doesn't get through to the final 9 children who will appear on the show, she has had a great experience.There were a thousand children originally auditioned and she got through to the 27 who attended today. Well done Becky.

She now informs me that she wants to go and see ''The Sound of Music'' in London's West End for her birthday in November.I have always wanted to go, so here's hoping we can.

Well that's all from me for now. Take care friends and I'll catch up with you all soon.

Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11