Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Starstruck Becky!

Well, the phonecall finally came last night, and Becky has been selected to appear on the tv show. There were squeals of excitement and excitable phone-calls made to all and sundry, ha.

The final 9 children have been chosen and Becky is amongst them!

Well done Becky.

The first day of filming (on location) is next Thursday in South Wales, so we are going to have to set off on the Wednesday and stay over-night in a hotel. It is a 6 hour train journey, and I have arranged the time off work so will be able to take her...thank goodness.

There are lots of things to organise, paperwork, train times, etc, but Berenice is helping me with all that side of things...thanks B.

She is so excited, and has said from the outset, that this is ''her thing''...ha.

I have some piccies of her London trip to sort through and when I have, I will post them here.

There are more filming dates to be arranged before the final show goes ''on air'' so I will keep things posted and up to date here on my blog.

In the meantime, you all take care.

Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11