Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bad!

In 1986, an ex-boyfriend tried to win me back by offering to take me to see U2, live in Leeds, England. He had 2 tickets and as tempted as I was, I had to say no. U2 tickets were like gold dust then, as they still are now, but it wasn't the right thing to do.

I used to dream of seeing Bono sing my favourite track ''Bad'' from the very first time I ever heard it. And there I was, presented with the opportunity to do so.

I have often wondered over the years how it would have felt, actually being there, but I made my decision and lost the chance. The moment in time gone forever.

So, here he is. Bono at his best, in my opinion, singing the best U2 track to date, (again in my opinion).1984 is a long time ago, and he's a little raw, but this is how I first remember him. I just love this.

http://Bad 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11