Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Missing Richie.

Well, it feels like an eternity since I visited Richie in The U.S. in July, but it's only a few more weeks until we will be together again...smiles, big smiles.

I am going to go again on December 28th until January 8th, this time staying for ten days instead of a week.I can hardly wait. I am hoping to fly via New York this time instead of Canada and am hoping to have a few hours in New York so I'll be able to have a little look around!!! Yes, I know it's a big place and I will try not to get lost. After my last journey, which consisted of an electrical storm, a cancelled flight and lost luggage, I am hoping that things go more smoothly, but I am prepared for almost any eventuality...ha.

Richie tells me that it will be a little ''chilly'' at that time of year so I had better pack my thermals.

I have saved really hard since my last visit and I received money for my 40th birthday so this is my collective birthday present...ha.

I look forward to the day when Richie comes to the U.K. but until then, we have to do what we can.He needs time to sort out his affairs and we both have to be patient. In a relationship like we have, there is no choice...but to be patient.

I am more excited this time round, and a lot less nervous, so January can't come quick enough. My girls will be staying with their Dad Keith for New Year and I am off work too.

Between now and then I am going to be very busy both at work and at home. I have just taken on the responsibility of ''school secretary'' for two weeks whilst Linda is off sick. I started today and I was so busy I didn't have time to worry!!!

So now I have three jobs on the go!!! Ha. Will certainly keep me out of mischief.

I had better start having a few early nights...well, I won't count last night as I was talking to Richie online 'till very late. Tut, tut.

So, that's my news and I hope you are all well.

Until next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11