Well, I am back home now after a wonderful ten days spent with Richie in the U.S.
I am missing him badly, but have so many happy memories to reflect on and we will be sharing them with you all, over the coming weeks as well as keeping up to date with all your posts too.
We have both decided to try and post on our blogs more frequently than last year and Richie has just posted a very interesting topic for debate to kick-start the year. We had a very lively discussion about the subject whilst I was there and we both value your feedback on this topic.
To join in this debate, please click on ''The Life and Times Of Me''
in my links section on the right,which will direct you to Richie's blog. The joy of blog world, is that we are spread all over the globe and it is fascinating to learn about other cultures.
We are looking forward to reading your comments...Smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment