Just need to buy some milk and something for lunch.
Well, maybe we could wander down to the beach for a little while. The sun is shining and the air is fresh.
''Just a little run Fizz and then it's time for home.''
''O.K...let's walk round. You win.''
Gosh, I'm sure the hilly parts have got steeper since last time...huff puff.
Time for lunch. Fizz is studying the menu!
Hmmm...Richie worries about me walking here, there and everywhere. There's no need...honest!!!
Maybe I should buy myself a ''hard hat''!
The views are wonderful.
These people are taking an alternative method...by canoe.
I am in the shade of the sun here, so the view looks quite dark.
Here is the toll gate so I have walked five miles so far, the distance around the mountain.
At last, I am almost completely round the Great Orme and the pier is in sight. PHEW...think it's time for home...smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment