Monday, November 26, 2007

Home...

I don't normally listen to ''Boy Bands'', but every once in a while, something they create appeals to me and this is one them occassional moments. Ha.

Here is ''Westlife'' (with a few more wrinkles of late), covering the song ''Home'' by Michael Buble.

I like the song, but more than anything, I LOVE the video.I first saw it last week whilst standing in a very long, boring, Post Office queue! It was a nice distraction...believe me!

See what you think. Sit back and lose yourself for a few minutes, in the moment...ha ha.

Smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11