

It's been a while since my last post so I thought I would write a quick update.
I have just returned from a caravan holiday in the Welsh hills with my youngest daughter Becky, my Mum and her hubby Tom.
We hired the caravan for 4 nights and had a traditional family break. We played good old fashioned games, like ''dominoes'' and ''card games'' as well as enjoying the facilities there...swimming, evening entertainment etc etc.
We were close to the sea, only 2 minutes walk away which suited me just fine. We also took the dog along and she had a great time. The campsite was over-run with rabbits and she thought she was in doggy heaven!!!
I spent a whole hour one night in the pitch black trying to catch her after she escaped through the back door to the caravan...I won't go into details, but bear in mind there were two thousand caravans on the site and I have no sense of direction!!!
I am posting my favourite picture of Fizz, to date, of her sitting on the beach on a windy afternoon, enjoying her holiday. I just love it.
It's that time of year again, and I have just finished packing our ''shoeboxes'' for the Operation Christmas Child Appeal. I have managed 4 this year, with help from Becky and Nicola. They are taking them in to school tomorrow, as it is a collection point.They are crammed full of goodies and will hopefully put a smile on the faces of 4 little children, somewhere in this big wide world of ours at around Christmas time.
Tonight, we attended the firework display to remember the 5th November.It is an historical event that we commemorate every year with a bonfire and fireworks.The display was set off from the end of the pier and the majority of people watched from the promenade. I always love going and never miss if I can help it. The weather was windy and cold as it usually is, a far cry from the fireworks I watched with Richie when I spent July 4th with him in 2006! Then, it was very hot and we shared the field we sat upon with a million mozzies! What a contrast.
So that's an update of my life of late. I hope you are well, my friends out there in blogworld. I will be visiting you all soon to see what is happening in your lives.
So, here are a few pictures I'd like to share with you.The one of Becky dressed up in fancy dress came out just as you see it, with no editing...spooky!!!
Until the next time...smiles from across the miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment