Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicola...sweet sixteen.

Happy Birthday Nicola...today you are sweet 16. I can't believe my first-born daughter is 16 already, but you are. Have a lovely day and enjoy your meal out with Shaun tonight. Becky and me are looking forward to taking you out for your treat on Saturday. We have had some hard times over the last year or so, but things are so much better now...it hasn't been easy for either of us but the sun has come out again after all that rain...and a rainbow too. I was really proud of you at parent's evening recently. You have worked very, very hard with your exams and all the hard work has paid off. You did sooooooo well. I hope you like your pressie...I saw it and thought of you! It's your big night out Friday and I'm sure you'll have great fun with the gang, all 50 of them who are going ice-skating with you!!!! I'm putting a few pics of you here on my blog. I hope you don't mind too much. I love you very much and hope all your dreams come true. Big hugs from Mum and Becky. x x x ...although today is a special day, it is a very sad day too, as we say goodbye to a lovely little girl called Chloe from our town. Our prayers are with her family as they face what could only be called, the most unbearable of days. God be with them all today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11