Saturday, March 15, 2008

Secrets and snow...














Hi all,
Well, I am here at long, long last. I would like to say I had a smooth journey but I didn't!!! There was drama and tears but I got here eventually. Berenice was tracking my flights, or should I say ''my cancelled and delayed flights'', and was probably thinking, oh gosh!!!

I was fit to drop when I landed at Milwaukee airport but as soon as I saw Richie, all the stress melted away and the reality of seeing him again after so long kicked in.

The sight of him and that smile was enough to make it all ''not too bad after all''...ha.

I am only just starting to feel like my normal self again, after 5 days, but with the build-up to coming, the long journey and jet-lag, this always happens.

I have been to his new work and met his co-workers which was nice, to put faces to names. We had a meal together and just smiled secretly to ourselves at the normality of it.The everyday things that couples do, we can't, on a day-to-day basis, so the simple things in life become very special to us.

Richie's cat, Sprinkles gave me a warm welcome too. He came over, sniffed at me, looked me in the face and gave me a kiss...aaww. He's a lovely animal and the three of us get on just fine.

I've been in touch with my girls via phone and e-mail, so although I am a very long way from home, I'm close in that respect. I miss them lots. I'm grateful to my Mum and Tom who are living at my house right now, being me for a couple of weeks. I'm sure they are having fun!!!

We try to savour every single moment with each other when I'm here...and sometimes it can be quite overwhelming. When you spend every day longing to be with that someone, and suddenly they are right there in front of you, it is difficult to know what to do with all the emotions that swamp over you.When I go home I spend a long time thinking about things I maybe should have done, said, expressed...it's not easy but I wouldn't miss my time with him for anything.

So we make the most of the little bit of time we do have. We share our creativity, talk about our hopes and dreams in depth, look at each other, which is something that we can't really do when apart.

All the hugs and kisses in the world are never enough...

So, here are some pictures we took on the first day of my arrival. We would like to share them with you.

Hugs for all our friends out there...

Marie and Richie...

Lots of smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11