Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back home...



Hi
Well I got back home safe and sound after a wonderful 2 weeks with Richie. It went so quickly, as holidays always seem to do, and I have only just re-adjusted to being back home...yes, it's taken a whole week!

I had a lovely surprise when I walked through my front door. My youngest daughter Becky had baked me a cake, with the help of her Gran, my Mum. Aawww.
It was very nice too. Thank you girls.

I had a couple of days off to sort things out and then it was straight back to work and on with the show! It was quite overwhelming to step back into my busy life, because my time with Richie was comfortably quiet! Well, except for his very vocal cat ''Sprinkles''.

I'm sure Richie's place is a lot quieter now with me being gone...not to mention a lot tidier. I am a bit of a chatterbox, so I'm sure his peace was shattered with me being there.Ha.

So, it's back to phone calls and e-mails and the occassional video. I am so grateful that I have my international phoneline...especially with my incessant talking.

Richie is offline at the moment due to bad weather. It seems the snowstorms have been replaced with rainstorms! Gosh, I am so grateful for our British climate...it is so much more ''manageable''.

Feeling a bit lost and lonely right now, but that will pass in time.

Until my next post, take care all. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11