Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Feels Like Spring...a slideshow.
Well, I have been out and about with my camera, capturing as many Spring flowers as I can...I have put together a collection of just Spring flowers, and Richie has written a piece of music for me called ''Springtime, to accompany it. Thanks Richie.
Last week I was invited to the Welsh Presbyterian church to show my two completed slideshows to their ''Ladies' Fellowship'' group. My friend Marilyn arranged everything and came with me and we had a lovely afternoon. I was made to feel so very welcome and it was a pleasure being there.
I have had a couple of other invites so I will work on arranging to visit these places as and when work allows.
Ideally, I would like to visit the elderly nursing homes and try and bring some of God's wonderful creation ''indoors'' to those who can't get out to see it for themselves.
I will keep you posted on how this all goes.
Meanwhile, have a good week-end. I would do, but am working the whole thing...ha. Smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment