
Well, I didn't post anything sooner about this because I honestly didn't think I could stop for an hour let alone the 9 days it has now been!!!
I have surprised myself. I have been smoking since I was about 14 years old and have only had two breaks, which were my pregnancies...
I have created a new blog called ''Smokeless Ellen''. The link is on the right hand side under ''my other blog''.
I posted the quit meter there too, although it is a bit ''in your face''. I can't find a smaller one so it will have to stay there for now. Ha.
When I started with my weight loss mission, I wrote my blog ''Just Keep Walking'' It really helped and I managed to reach my target weight and have maintained that for 18months now.
I am hoping to have similar success with ''Smokeless Ellen''.
I am having a real struggle with the no smoking business but I have been on other ''quitter'' blogs and have found lots of encouragement and humour too. I am not alone!!!
I can't do anything about all those years of smoking, but I can put a stop to any further damage...so fingers crossed for me.
I am posting a picture of myself, taken last week, on a smoke free day, to keep my spirits up...ha ha. It was taken up the mountain, a place where I always feel free.
I associate my stopping smoking with a sense of freedom and liberation.
Have a good week-end all.
Smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment