Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Contemplation...




I wasn't working today and I had a lot on my mind, so I decided to pack some lunch and walk around the Great Orme. I haven't been since last year and my legs are certainly reminding me of that right now!!!

About half way round there is a small gate that leads out from the road on to the cliff. This is my ''silent'' spot. When I sit there, I can hear nothing.

I sat there in silence for a long time...contemplating!

I had many thoughts during that time...thoughts of Richie and the floods that are affecting where he lives, thoughts of how lucky I am to live where I do.
When I visited in March, it was snow, snow and more snow! I have never seen weather like it! Now it's endless rain.
(Communication is hit and miss between us right now so I just have to follow the news and weather reports.I did speak with him briefly last night and he's safe.)

Thoughts of days gone by and days to come...

I have so many distractions in my life that it's important that I go somewhere quiet so I can sit and gather my thoughts, think about the things that are important to me.

Contemplation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11