Monday, June 16, 2008

My poor pooch...



Well, my dog Fizz had her dental operation today at our vets...eeww.
I dropped her off at 09.00a.m. and left with a tear in my eye...sigh.
I didn't get a call to pick her up until after 4.00p.m. and had missed her company all day.

She was booked in to have two back teeth out, although I knew she had other ''problem teeth''. When I got there, the nurse said Fizz needed to have 11 teeth out in total!!! Jeepers.

She was a sorry sight and I just wanted to get her home.
I carried her on the bus and tucked her in her bed straight away. She had been given a pain-relieving injection that lasts 24 hours and was wibbly-wobbly from the anaesthetic.

I followed the post-operative instructions and made her some scrambled eggs and rice earlier this evening and she managed to eat it...slowly.

Tomorrow she starts a 5 day course of anti-biotics to cover her against infection and I have to take her back to the vets Friday for a check-up.

The surgery cost me a small fortune but it was necessary...

At the moment she is in her bed and I have made her a small bowl of warm tea.

I will be glad when she has recovered and is back to her old self. I love my pooch very much...and it's hard watching her bewildered look right now.

I've posted a picture of her taken last year whilst on holiday at a caravan park. She's on the beach with her eyes closed in the warm wind.

Get well soon Fizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11