




Well, even though Becky is no longer at the school, I agreed to once again do the balloon burst stall at this year's Summer Fair...
It took all day yesterday to blow up 200 balloons (with the help of Berenice) and a rather useless balloon pump. (Must invest in a better one for next time).
Then we had the problem of transporting them to the school field.
No worries...Claire and kids to the rescue in her people carrier. It was fun going up the street with all the balloons and watching the faces of the passers-by...ha.
My Mum took the money and gave out the prizes whilst I ensured the kids didn't hurt themselves with the balloon-popping pin.
The idea is to pop the balloon and a ticket falls out with a message on it saying ''you have won a prize'' etc. I put all the paper messages in the balloons before I blew them up...phew.
It all went great and here are a few pics of the day.
Smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment