Sunday, September 14, 2008

On yer bike!!!!






Hi
I hope you are all well out there in blogworld.

I have been on holiday for the last week so I have made the most of the time and have been out and about.

When I go back to work, it will be at a new location as the place I currently work at is being refurbished...and it's a greater distance away. A little too far to walk to every day and expensive on the buses.

So, I have recently bought a bike from my sister, who never uses it and it has been gathering dust in her utility room for many months now...and has been since last year when she first got it.

This morning I had to buy a tyre pump and a helmet, not to mention a bike lock too...phew, but now I am all set.

This afternoon, Becky and me set off on a trial run to my new place of work...not as plain sailing as I had at first thought. Busy roads, huge roundabouts that are safer crossing on foot and a very sandy cycle path, which is the alternative route, but my bike doesn't like...all that sand!!!.

We made it in one piece though and luckily the weather today has been fine. I am not going to think too much about the colder, wetter weather on its way this winter...eeww.

So, my plan is to cycle to work each day and back too and in the process, become fitter, and hopefully lose the stone in weight I have gained in the 5 months since I stopped smoking. See my 'Smokeless Ellen'' blog for more details on that!!!!

Jeepers, I am a little saddle sore right now...it's a long time since I went on a cycle ride.

Here are a couple of pics taken earlier.

I have also included a pic of Becky in her new outfit I bought her yesterday, all ready to attend her friend's 13th birthday meal last night. I can't believe how grown-up she looks. Becky will be 13 herself in November. How the years fly by. She also has a new haircut, which I think really suits her.

I am looking forward to reading all your blogs...when I get back from taking my dog for a walk...what an energetic day this is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11