Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here Come The Girls...


Nicola, Caroline (my foster sister) and Becky.

I apologise for my absence...gosh, I didn't realise it was that long since my last post.

So here's a summary of what's been happening with me.
I've settled into my new job(room attendant) and my back is holding out...so far! I will be there until next February and the refurbishment is complete on my regular place of work.

I had a birthday last week, 42, but we won't go into that, only to say that everyone clubbed together and bought me a new camera. My old one was in poor shape...ha.

I've been attending a 10 week course called ''Alpha'' at a local church. An exploration into Christianity. It has been a worthwhile experience and I've met some great people. My youngest daughter Becky has been coming and my Mum too. I will post an update on that at a later date.

I held a charity quiz at my house over a week ago now and the proceeds went to my chosen charity ''Compassion''. It is an organisation which sponsors disadvantaged children around the world. I had a swear box and yes...you can imagine how I raised the funds...ha.

My eldest daughter Nicola came to stay for a few days. We went for a family meal to celebrate her exam results(better late than never), in her favourite Chinese restaurant, Jasmine House.
We had a great time and I've posted some pics of my girls and my sister Caroline on the night. It was lovely to see Nicola. She is all grown up these days. Her boyfriend Shaun had his 21st party last night so I am waiting for the pics of the night!

I've also posted a pic of Becky last night dressed as a psychedelic fairy on her way to a party. What a social life these kids have!

Richie and me are saving hard right now in the hope that I can go by him in the New Year...it's hard for any of us to save in the present financial climate but we are giving it our best shot.
I really miss him and would love to spend New Year with him. I don't care if it snows the whole time I'm there, I just want to see him...ha.

Well, I think that's about all my news. I will try not to leave it so long next time.
I think starting a new job and having new hours has altered my routine...but less excuses and more writing please!

I am going to go and see how you are all doing now.
In the meantime, take care and God Bless.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11