Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thirteen already!!!


Well,
I can hardly believe that my youngest daughter Becky will be 13 on Monday...but she will be.
Tomorrow it is her birthday party at the local school sports hall from 12 noon until 1.30p.m.
I have hired a piece of equipment called ''The Arena'', which is an inflatable play area. From what we can work out, games of ''Gladiators'' are played on it/within it!!!!

Becky has invited 12 friends and has also asked me to join in the fun and games...eeww. How could I say no?

The opponents are harnassed with safety ropes and the combat begins! I will take a few pictures of the event and share them here. Of course, I won't be sharing any of me all trussed up and flying around wielding some sort of weapon...oh no.

My good friend Val, has made a lovely cake for Becky and we will share it out tomorrow between family and friends.

Later on this evening, we are going food shopping to Asda, to buy provisions for the party...

Hope everyone is happy and well and have a good week-end.
Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11