Apparently this is one of the most stressful life events!!! Oh great!
We move tomorrow from our home of 9 years...
Everything is packed and waiting to go...and I am determined to stay as calm and focused as possible this week-end.I haven't mentioned it before as just writing about it would stress me out! Ha.
Becky is away for the week-end and I have good friends and family coming to help.
We are doing a house-swap, with a family who are in need of a 3 bedroomed- house which is what I have. They have a 2 bedroomed house, which is what I would like.
So both parties are happy...
Our country, the U.K. is officially in a ''recession'' right now and I have been without work for 4 weeks. I have been assured that I will be able to return to work on the 9th February so I am holding out until then.
These are uncertain times for everyone...
As from tonight, I will be without internet access and a landline phone so I am doing a quick post in case you think I may have been abducted by little green men or similar!...I am not sure how long it will be until I am back online either!
I will of course miss you all.
I do have under the stairs to clear before tomorrow but I would rather be writing on here.Ha.
Have a good week-end friends...
I will be able to use Berenice's pc should I need to...so I am not totally isolated.
Smiles
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment