Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tempe...Arizona!!!

Well,
My curiosity has finally got the better of me.You may have noticed that I have a ''Feedjit'' on my blog. One of its uses is to show me where in the world people who hit on my blog, come from. It's a great tool for brushing up on geography!

When you click on the location, it shows you which page the visiting blogger has looked at.

Anyway, I have noticed over the past few years that someone in Tempe, Arizona has clicked on many of my pages. That's not to say they have read them...ha.

Maybe they want to remain anonymous. As far as I know they have never made themselves known by leaving a comment or similar.

I would love to know who you are ''Tempe Arizona''...please introduce yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11