Well, it has been a while since I have written anything here so I thought I had better do an update. An interesting update I hope...not waffle!
In two hours time, my daughters will be back home safe and sound after two weeks in Minorca, Spain. Their dad took them away to the sun. I think they were both ready for a break. My eldest has certainly been over doing it and she was looking pale and thin. I am looking forward to seeing two brown, happy faces soon. I have missed them so much.
Yesterday was my 39th birthday. Jeepers, is it that long since my birth? I am feeling a little delicate today but had great fun dining out at lunch time and dancing the night away. I am hoping to arrange a party next year for my 40th...then I am leaving the country.(Joking)
I am still attending the gym about three times a week. I think it is time to start the diet now as if I allow all the fat to turn to muscle, I will end up looking like a heavy-weight wrestler!!
Well, that is my update, hardly front page news but there you go.
Checking out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment