Well, today I signed up to join a blog web ring called "Time Capsule". It is owned by my good friend Berenice who has just started it and invited me to submit.
I love the name she has chosen and am looking forward to visiting the other blogs in the ring. They all look very interesting.
How I wish, I had filled and buried my own time capsule when I was a child. I wonder what I would have unearthed, if I had done. Now there's a thought.
I might even make a list of the treasures I might have buried, at say, 10 years old or thereabouts. Hey, I could even use this idea as my next poetry challenge. To write about the contents of your very own time capsule.
I hope this time capsule of words is successful. We will have to wait and see.
Over and out.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment